A-Live S.r.L. is an Italian company, with registered office in Rome, Via Della Giuliana 44, 00195 - Italy (hereinafter 'A-LIVE'), owner of the website www.alivemusic.tv, including the mobile app or other platform ('Site'), which offers to the users of the Site ('Users') the possibility of a streaming access to some live performances and to share contents/comments, also live (hereinafter 'Services').
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ('Regulation') and to the applicable privacy legislation A-LIVE, as data controller ('Data Controller'), inform you that the personal data you may provide trough the Site will be subject to the processing in accordance with the abovementioned legislation and according with the following criteria.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is A-Live, in the person of its legal representative in charge, with registered office in ROME, Via Della Giuliana 44, 00195 - Italy.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
• Browsing data: IT systems and software procedures for the operation of the Site acquire, during the normal course of operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the usage of communication protocols of the Internet. It concerns information that is not collected to be associated with specific identified interests, but by their own very nature could allow users to be identified, through elaborations and associations with data owned by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the computing environment of the User. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the Site and to check its correct functioning and are erased immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
• Personal data and contact details, provided on a voluntary base by the User in order to create a Profile: the creation of a personal profile within the Site involves the processing of personal data of the User requested in the specific section of the Site, in order to create a profile. Personal Data processed are name, surname, e-mail. Creation of a profile trough a social network may involve the possibility for A-LIVE to access additional personal data with respect to those requested in the registration to the Site, according to the authorizations provided by the social network itself and to which the User should refer with regard to the privacy management policies.
• Personal data and contact details, provided on a voluntary base by the User in order to receive promotional communications related to Services: if the User registers to the newsletter or express his consent to receive commercial communications from the Data Controller, data will be processed in order to send those communications by e-mail or ordinary mail, to the addresses provided by the User. Personal Data processed are name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and address.
• Data provided on a voluntary base by the User to use the Services, including sharing contents on the Site and/or other Services of A-Live: in the event that the User decides to use the Services, share one or more content containing personal data on the Site and/or through the A-Live Services, including live sharing during concerts and/or events, the data will be processed to take advantage of the Services, including the publication and sharing of contents on the Site and/or through the selected A-Live Services. The User agrees that the data provided may be visible to the public present during the event and/or concert and in general to the users of the Site. The data being processed are the data communicated by the user contained in the content shared, as a way of example, name, surname, images etc.
If the content shared by the user contains personal data of third parties (example the user image or tag) which will be processed by A-Live, the User guarantees to have informed such third parties about the processing and to have obtained the prior consent from the aforementioned third parties to publish the content containing their personal data, relieving A-Live from any responsibility and liability.
• Cookies: for data processing trough cookies, please refer the specific policy.
• In addition to the abovementioned categories of Personal Data, further data provided directly by the User and shared on social pages owned by A-LIVE (Facebook, Instagram, ecc.) may be processed, for the managing of those data the User should refer to third parties that provide those services. Among the data collected through Social there are, for example, likes, comments, pictures and each content or information eventually published by the Users in that context in general.
• A-LIVE does not request or process particular data (such as data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade unions' membership, genetic data, biometric data) aiming at identifying uniquely an individual, data related to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of that person. The user is invited not to share particular data within the contents shared/posted via the Site.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes collected Users' data for the following purposes.
• OPERATION OF THE SITE: in order to grant the operation and the security of the Site and of information exchanged on the Site itself, that is the capability of that Site to resist, under a certain security level, to unexpected events or unlawful or malicious acts that threaten the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted and the security of the related services offered or made accessible. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6, par. 1, let. f) of the Regulation.
• CREATION OF A PERSONAL PROFILE ON THE SITE: in order to create a personal profile of the User through the Site or using an already existent social network account, aimed to admit the creation of a personalized profile of the User. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) of the Regulation, processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
• SENDING OF COMMERCIAL/PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS, INVITES TO EVENTS/WORKSHOPS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER: if the User has expressed his explicit consent in order to receive invites to events organized by the Data Controller or to receive promotional communications of the Data Controller activity, in addition to market research/statistical surveys. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6, let. a) of Regulation, that is the consent of the data subject.
• USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE PUBLICATION AND SHARING OF THE CONTENT POSTED BY THE USER: to take advantage of the Services, including allowing the publication and sharing of the contents posted by the User on the Site, as well as direct sharing during concerts and/or events. The legal basis of the processing is art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) of the Regulation, processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
4. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of Your Personal Data is optional.
The data provision mentioned under point 3 (creation of a personal profile and use of the Services) is optional. Nevertheless, the non-communication of data may jeopardize the possibility to take advantage of some Services, including the creation of a profile, viewing the event and/or publishing the contents etc.
The provision of data mentioned under point 3 (sending of commercial/promotional communications related to Services of the Data Controller) is optional. The User may withdraw his consent in every moment without need of indication of the reasons. The easiest way to do it is to click on the link "Unsubscribe" that is present in each newsletter or communication received. The User may send alternatively a communication to the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. PROCESSING METHODS
Processing will be carried out on paper format and through telematics means, with the help of modern IT systems and manual modes, uniquely by subject expressly empowered for that purpose. The processing will take place with methods and through organisation forms of data that are strictly related to the obligations, the tasks or the purposes specified above. The Data Controller uses technical and organisational measures in order to protect data in his possession from alterations, loss, and destruction and against the access by unauthorized people. Security measures are constantly improved in accordance with new technological developments.
6. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
User's personal data will be processed only by the processors duly authorized for the performance of those tasks, duly appointed as data processors, equipped with security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data subjects to whom data refer and to avoid the undue access to third parties or unauthorised personnel. If necessary, the collected data may be communicated, only to the necessary extent of the obligations, tasks and above specified purposes, to public or private subjects (insurers, audit and certification firms, etc.) or to the competent Authorities for purposes of prevention, assessment or suppression of criminal offences, observing the legal standards that regulate the question. No data will be disseminated.
The updated list of all Supervisors of the processing is available at A-LIVE offices and may be requested at email@example.com. That list may be amended and/or updated successively if necessary.
7. PROCESSING DURATION AND PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
• A-LIVE undertakes to delate from its systems personal data provided for the registration to the Site and the benefit of the related services, after 10 years from the cancellation of the registration on the Site;
• A-LIVE undertales to delate personal data processed with the purpose to send commercial and marketing information related to activities, events and participation to satisfaction surveys and market research, after 5 years from personal data collection or until Your eventual opposition.
In any case, A-LIVE undertakes to base data processing on principles of adequacy and minimization, verifying annually the necessity of retention for a period not exceeding what necessary for the achievement of the purposes, for which the data have been collected and processed.
The Data Controller may keep personal data in order to fulfil legal obligations, or to ascertain, exercise or defend his own right in court.
Once the purposes for which the personal data have been collected and processed are achieved, the Data Controller will take the appropriate measures to make them anonymous, so as to prevent identification, in any case without prejudice to the possibility of continuing to use personal data in the form anonymous.
8. MINORS DATA
The Site and the Services are not addressed to minors and A-LIVE does not intend to collect minors' personal data.
9. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The data processing takes place in Italy and the server on which the data is stored is located in the USA.
The Data Controller undertakes to:
• Ensure that the Country where Data will be transferred guarantees an adequate level of protection, as provided by article 45 of the Regulation; or
• Verify and carry out the transfer only if the data controller or the data processor provides adequate guarantee that include enforceable rights and effective remedies for the data subjects (pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation).
10. USER'S RIGHTS
Users have the right to know their rights, essentially consisting on the right to receive by the other contractual party information with regard to the existence of the processing of their own personal data and to access to their data, to obtain the amendment, implementation, update, cancellation or interruption. Furthermore, the User will have the right to obtain a copy of his data, the limitation of the processing and/or to oppose himself to the processing, in addition to the right of data portability and to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authorities upon conditions and limits indicated by art. 13 of the Regulation.
To any subject interested in the processing, the following data referred to in art. 15 and the following of the Regulation are granted:
• Right to information;
• Right of access by the data subject subject;
• Right of rectification;
• Right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
• Right to restriction of the processing;
• Right to data portability;
• Right of object.
If the user considers that the processing of his personal data took place in an unlawful manner, he may present a complaint to one of the competent supervisory authority for the respect of rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint may be lodged to Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
11. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
In order to exercise the abovementioned rights, Users may send a communication to the e-mail address , indicating into e-mail title 'Privacy – exercise of rights'.
*** *** ***